We work to promote effective strategies to improve health and sustainable development conditions for urban and development centres while encouraging efficient, renewable and affordable energy.
Our team is expert in:
- Guiding policies and governance to promote resilient and sustainable habitats.
- Designing and building ecological sensitive systems for households, offices and neighbourhoods.
- Fostering connections between cities and nature through regenerative sustainable strategies.
- Incorporating solar passive design principles, water harvesting, energy conservation and food production systems for communities, commercial and non-commercial buildings.
- Energy Efficiency design and appliances for commercial and non-commercial spaces at all levels.
- Promoting and developing renewable energy systems (e.g. biodigesters)